Thursday, March 24, 2011

Self Portrait

Before this assignment, the only self portrait that I have ever painted was this zombie one.


These were some of the concepts I presented to my class for the new one.





This was a test run painting.

 

This was mock up of what my final painting would be with grid lines.


Now we have the final piece as I was working on it.
My teacher wanted me to paint a more exaggerated version of myself.
 Once I have a good scan of the final painting I will put it up here.




1 comment:

  1. The concept and composition are nice, but goddamn that field and sky are boring as shit. You better add some more Mike stuff or I'm gonna fall asleep.

    I will say I like the slanted horizon a lot. But puffy clouds and wheat? Is this a fucking Sting video?

    Love, Adam

    ReplyDelete